NowSignage have collaborated with leading technology partners; Philips and Hikvision to provide an effective way to manage building capacity during and after the Covid19 crisis. Maintaining social distancing regulations is made easy by displaying real-time capacity data on digital signage screens in any given location for a covid-secure workplace.
Installing a ‘people counting sensor’ on building entrances and exits will provide an accurate live data stream to help your customers make informed and decisive decisions. By connecting this real-time data to NowSignage, businesses can then easily control the flow of customers into their building and visualise exactly when capacity has reached its limit.
Here are 5 main reasons to choose the NowSignage People Counting Solution by Philips:
1. Single entrance or multi entranceGroup your people counting sensors to provide a live capacity count of people in your building, automatically calculating across single or multiple entrances.
2. Data-driven reporting and insightThe real long-term value for the businesses is in the data available to its marketers. Businesses can track, analyse and export reports containing all customer data, to better understand capacity trends thanks to the full integration developed by NowSignage.
3. Flexible multi-zone layoutsUsing the advanced multi-zone layouts available in NowSignage, businesses can utilise their entrance screens for multiple purposes. You can even use your PeopleCount data to change your advertising/messaging accordingly. This invaluable insight gives this solution longevity far beyond the immediate future.
4. Superior security and complianceNowSignage maintain and implements an array of robust and programmatic tests, encrypting all data to ensure full GDPR and security compliance – eliminating any unnecessary risks associated with non-compliant solutions.
5. Choice of designs and templatesDesign your own people count dashboards to ensure your digital signage is on-brand. Customise your dashboards with colour coding, dynamic data inputs and personalised messaging.
Read more about how you can make your workplace more covid-secure with our Occupancy Sensor solutions here and contact us for more information.