BUSINESS BENEFITS OF VIDEO CONFERENCING
By utilising the many advantages of virtual face-to-face communication from the comfort of their office, forward thinking entrepreneurs have an opportunity to achieve overwhelming success in time management and financial savings.
With the collaboration of advanced computer hardware and software combined with extraordinary communication modules, video conferencing has made a positive impact on the face of business and communications worldwide.
Video conference services give any business the added edge of effectively communicating and collaborating with a myriad of selected business associates and clients simultaneously.
With video conferencing, the virtual boardroom can reserve seats for participants on a global level, providing real time audio, video and digital communication instantly.
Advantages of Video Conferencing
- Video Teleconferencing Communication bases its success and the success of its operators on connecting people with the services they need in order to operate effectively with little effort and minimal investment.
- By eliminating geographical restrictions, businesses who take advantage of video conferencing services are able to improvise and improve their operations at the drop of a hat
- Meetings can be held with selected participants in a controlled setting that is either well planned or spontaneous – thus eliminating past problems with time consuming logistics of travel and accommodations.
- Video conferencing services offer managers the ability to approach and solve the ever-changing demands of an evolving marketplace with a few clicks of the mouse.
- The ability to share, coordinate and evaluate digital or audio presentations from the other side of the world can be performed in seconds.
- Allows management, employees, contractors and even clients to conduct simultaneous communication and collaboration on time sensitive projects.
- Able to provide noticeable dollar savings by reducing and, in some cases, eliminating the need for others to travel to a pre-determined conference site.
- Able to hold board meetings in a consistent manner on regular schedules.
Video Conferencing gives moderators the ability to control attendance, time, content and frequency of meetings. This communication tool allows the moderator the freedom to invite participants of their choice while being able to deny access to anyone whose presence is not welcome. In addition, the moderator is able to effectively shadow and monitor conversations between other participants in the meetings.
Depending on the solution utilised, Video Conferencing technology gives the moderator the unique ability to integrate scheduling requirements with automated emailing functions. Moderators can organise unlimited future teleconferencing virtual board meetings prior to the actual dates of the conference.
Consultation advisory emails are followed up by automated responses from intended participants well in advance of planned meetings so there is never any guessing as to who will attend and how long they will participate at any given time.
Enhanced video conference service is an easily managed module which enables moderators the freedom to achieve their business goals via the well-oiled machinery of enhanced communication, which ultimately offers them the opportunity to dedicate their expertise to the business’s other most valuable commodity – time.
In addition to increasing productivity and communication within the Company, video conferencing provides tangible savings in time that previously would be spent idle in airports and hotels, not to mention the expenses of airline or train tickets and room accommodations. In addition, with today’s unpredictable airline security issues, safety considerations need not be addressed on a consistent basis.
With less travel, more opportunity to share and co-ordinate information globally and the ability to monitor and control various aspects of a far-reaching field of command, an effective manager will soon see the benefits of video teleconferencing.
The time and money saved can be re-invested in other pursuits such as increased sales, marketing and advertising, which of course will be a huge asset to the bottom line.
Online meetings, product demonstrations, after sales service presentation to clients and staff training sessions are only a few of the many advantages of virtual communication. No other business module grants the freedom of connectivity and communication like the real time module of video conferencing services.
Call us free on 0800 195 0938