The new SMART Table - Rapid Technologies
One touch on the SMART Table screen is never enough. Young students are drawn to its surface, where work and play come together in hands-on, collaborative activities.
The SMART Table is the first multi-touch, multi-user interactive learning centre that allows groups of primary students to work simultaneously on its surface. The table's interface is so intuitive that even the youngest of students can get started without instructions.
Designed to encourage collaboration, the table gives teachers flexible content options. They can use customisable, ready made activities or create their own. And the table is ready to use instantly, so it's easy for both students and teachers.
If you would like to see how the SMART Table and other SMART products can help you enhance whole class, small group and individual learning, then contact us today on 0800 195 0938.
- Intuitive interface - lets young students get started on the table immediately, without instruction.
- Gesture recognition - recognises students' natural hand gestures, so they can slide, spin, enlarge or shrink images easily.
- Instant start-up - allows teachers to simply turn on the table and let students use ready-made activities right away.
- Automatic updates - keep you apprised of software news on an ongoing basis.
- Sturdy cabinet - The projector and computer are protected by the locked cabinet. The table is also weight resistant up to 200 lbs. (91 kg). Because it's mounted on casters, the table is easily moved from class to class.
- Sturdy surface - makes the table easy to maintain. The surface is scratch proof and water resistant, so it can be cleaned with any alcohol-free household glass cleaner.
SMART Table applications - give teachers dozens of customisable, ready-made activities. The table's collection of applications, which will be augmented constantly in the coming months, now includes the following:
- Multiple Choice: Students answer questions by dragging their answer to a central image.
- HotSpots: Students identify parts of a diagram by dragging labels to the correct spot.
- Paint: Students select colors and effects and then paint with their fingers.
- Media: Students drag or resize photos and videos.
- Addition: Students work together to solve math problems.
- Puzzle: Students work together to solve a tangram or jigsaw puzzle.
Call us free on 0800 195 0938