Notebook software training for SMART Board users - Level 1
Increase your effectiveness with Notebook collaborative learning software at a full-day professional development event.
What to expect
The modules - agenda and content
This event is led by a SMART Certified Trainer who works with SMART products every day. By the end of the event, you'll be comfortable using the SMART interactive whiteboard and Notebook software
You will receive a Notebook software learner workbook that includes reference material, step-by-step activities and review exercises. The workbook is used during the event and is an excellent future reference.
A training event includes morning and afternoon breaks, a one-hour lunch and the following distinct learning modules:
Who should attend?
- Getting started: Learn about hardware components, how the SMART interactive whiteboard works and the basic principles of touch, write and save.
- Working with Ink Aware applications: Learn to write directly into Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software, and use these common applications with your SMART product.
- Basic design in Notebook software: Add images and interactivity to lesson activities created in Notebook software 10. Learn how to maneuver through the software using tabs, toolbars and menus, and discover how to creatre properties, change properties and manipulate objects.
- Instructional design for interactive whiteboards: Learn design techniques for setting up lessons on an interactive whiteboard. Discover the advantages of an interactive whiteboard over traditional and other digital instructional mediums.
- Additonal resorces: Find out how SMART supports you with a number of resorces, including free training materials and an online community
- New users of SMART Board interactive whiteboards or Notebook software, and others who want an introduction to them.
- Primary, secondary and higher education instructors and corporate trainers.
All participants should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
Call us free on 0800 195 0938