1. Temperature checks for additional safety precautionsHikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures and can be used in numerous settings with accuracy up to ±0.3°C. Offering rapid (one second detection), contactless and immediate notification to operators. The cameras can also detect temperatures from multiple people simultaneously and use AI detection, eliminating any false alarms from other heat sources. This provides peace of mind to employers and their staff that their safety is the most important thing and that precautions are in place.
2. Occupancy ControlGovernment imposed social distancing regulations meaning that many businesses are now required to control the number of visitors entering their premises, to ensure guidelines are adhered to.
Innovations on people counting technology have accelerated since lockdown and is now competitively priced as an alternative to the current method of physical personnel counting and controlling traffic flow.
Rapids NowSignage ‘PeopleCount’ in partnership with HikVision allows you to integrate this technology into a full eco-system – allowing you keep accurate data on current occupation levels, drill down into the analytics – is the south entrance seeing a lot more foot traffic than the east entrance – and thus do you need to make provisions for additional hand sanitisers and PPE at this location? Finally, you can link your occupancy control system into NowSignage digital signage platform – providing peace of mind to customers that you are tracking occupancy and also give you the ability to deliver important and relevant messaging to users.
3. Helping remote workers stay productiveAs social distancing is said to be in place until, at least, the end of the year, many businesses continue to offer flexible working, like working from home. To help employees feel comfortable and productive, we have a vast array of products available. These include desktop monitors, 4k webcams, headsets, keyboards, mice, audio, screen mounts and more.
4. Connecting on-site and remote workersWith a mixture of employees working from home and from the office, effective collaboration between the two has never been more important.
Unified communications (UC) platforms like Teams and Zoom have helped to bridge the gap enabling staff to work together in different locations and on different devices. Barco’s ClickShare Conference products can ensure that not just Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) but Bring Your Own Meeting (BYOM) – where staff seamlessly connect with the existing conferencing solution and hardware in the room – is easily possible. Thus, enabling easy communication between remote and onsite workers.
5. Effective office communications using digital signage screensDigital signage is a great way to communicate important social distancing messages within the workplace. A wide range of manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, LG, NEC, iiyama and Phillips are producing affordable screens, making it easier than ever to utilise this technology.
These eye-catching displays can be updated in real-time, using static or dynamic content, and can encourage staff to comply to important safety practices.
Team messages, company news and motivational office information, such as projects won and staff announcements, can also be displayed helping to keep staff up to date with company developments.
While businesses and their staff learn to adapt their activities to the current situation, technology continues to develop helping companies find solutions to support them in preparing for the future.
6. Solutions for Track and Trace tooWith more people returning to the office and therefore increase in traffic into office spaces, track and trace procedures will be an essential part of your office space Covid-Secure procedures. Rapid’s GoBright eco system of products support Track and Trace through their visitor management system and desk booking / checking in system allowing you to capture digitally and via users mobile devices when people visited the offices and where they went.
Read more about how you can make your workplace more covid-secure with our range of solutions here and contact us for more information.